The Country Depot

Biden sparks Christian group's anger, making sign of the cross at abortion rally: 'Disgusting insult'

Windwalker

Windwalker

This poor man, is a train wreck. He just read the TelePrompter recently, and spoke the instruction “pause”.

Now he shows up at a pro abortion rally, and makes the sign of the cross, when DeSantis' anti-abortion stance is mentioned. Do you suppose he's praying for God to strike down the man that wants to save un-borns?

President Biden sparked outrage Tuesday when he made the Sign of the Cross while rallying against abortion restrictions.

Biden made the ostensibly pious gesture in Tampa, while Florida Democratic Party Chairwoman Nikki Fried complained about Gov. Ron DeSantis and the state's tightening six-week ban on abortion. BIDEN 'DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CATHOLIC FAITH,' BISHOP SAYS: 'I'M NOT ANGRY AT HIM, HE'S JUST STUPID'

“Biden's use of the Sign of the Cross in support of abortion is a disgusting insult towards all Christians, but especially of Catholics whom he claims as his own,” Brian Burch, president of CatholicVote, told Fox News Digital on Wednesday.

He added, “The Sign of the Cross is a sacred gesture used by believers to bless themselves, ask forgiveness, or to protect them from temptation. Instead, Biden has turned this ancient Christian practice into an endorsement of abortion extremism.”

Biden has leaned into his Catholic identity in his presidential campaigns, asserting himself as a devout believer despite blatant disregard for non-negotiable church teachings. He added, “The new abortion religion, which seeks to mock and ultimately destroy Christianity, is on the ballot.”

Seniors sometimes lose their filters and respond with inappropriate words and/or actions.  I know because I am one.  The difference between him and other seniors is they do not have to avoid WWIII. We other seniors may talk to ourselves in the grocery store, but we do not have to talk to other world leaders.  Unlike many other seniors, his mental faculties were never that swift to begin with. Probably why he finds the need to lie and plagiarize so much.  His blunders just keep getting worse with each passing day.  God help us if he is re-elected. -Ron

image.png

Cheyenne
12 hours ago, Windwalker said:

God help us if he is re-elected.

Yes.

wildman
2 hours ago, Cheyenne said:

Yes.

God help us if Donald John Trump is elected!

Always,

Wildman

lightfootfan
5 hours ago, wildman said:

I believe He will.

lightfootfan

The Bishop seems to be a good judge of character

19 hours ago, Windwalker said:

BISHOP SAYS: 'I'M NOT ANGRY AT HIM, HE'S JUST STUPID'

Windwalker
7 hours ago, wildman said:

Always,

Wildman

So, I take it, that your life has been just normal the last three years, or even the last year. Anyway, he's running on automatic, and doing what he thinks the crowd would like. I wonder if that was on his hand notes to do. Kind of like attending an AA meeting with liquor in your hand and taking a big ole swig. :D In the mental health world, we would take that as a symptom of mental instability, inappropriate speech, response, or actions, to what is really happening around them. 

If Trump is elected, I want to be the first to thank the entire Democratic Party for all their help. Had they not attacked him so profusely, he might have just faded away into the background. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

wildman

If the Senate had of done it's job and impeached him as they should have we would not be in this condition. Find it interesting that people are still placing Nikki on their ballots even though she is not running. If the Republican party were smart (witch I now doubt) they would dump Trump and come up with a better candidate. This should be done at the national convention IMO.

Always,

Wildman

Windwalker
16 hours ago, wildman said:

If the Senate had of done it's job and impeached him as they should have we would not be in this condition

I don't really think so. They were going to install Biden/Harris anyway, and they would have just done it sooner.But on the other hand, we would be done with this insanity by now, and less close to WWIII.

Dump Trump? Have you “seen” the rallies he holds and the number of supporters? Those, are people hurting, who didn't realize when he predicted all this mess, that it would come true, and they may have voted for Biden. Either that, or they believe that the election was actually stolen through mail-in ballots. They would be insane to dump the most popular candidate. The republicans may have their problems, but stupid isn't one of them, unlike the other side.

10 hours ago, Diane said:

We need two other choices, IMO!

It's always better when there are more choices. Let's thank the Lord, that Newsom won't be the president. Or that Kamala hasn't had to step in. Could you imagine that? :D

Maya Rudolph Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Cheyenne
11 minutes ago, Windwalker said:

Dump Trump? Have you “seen” the rallies he holds and the number of supporters?

Yup, the supporters Mr. Trump has.  There are still portable kiosks going up here along our streets offering Trump items.  What is interesting about these is:  It's "installed" on a sidewalk by the street where no one can stop and look.  Two lanes and no turning lane.  (I'm not in favor of either candidate, fyi).

wildman

Gee how people follow the pied piper. Tell lies enough times and people start to believe that they are truths. Yup I am one of them dump Trump people an  proud of it. Why can't people see that Trump is for Trump and doesn't give a "D" about anyone else? Is it hard to see that he can't except defeat or anyone telling him he is wrong? He lost the election simple as that. Now I also think the Republican party has gone to "H" in a hand basket and Donald J. Trump is responsible for that having occurred. I hope the few Republicans left with any ability to stand up an say their country first before themselves come forward to be our leaders and from that group the next president be elected. This in no way is the qualities of one Donald J. Trump!

Always,

Wildman

Windwalker

They/We need a leader. Before he announced running again, the Republicans couldn't decide where to have lunch at, or who to have lunch with. The only ones crying, are Rhinos. So they don't count at all. :D

To get back on track, what are your thoughts on him this occasion.