The Country Depot

April 2024 Good Morning, Afternoon, or Share Your Day

14 hours ago, Cheyenne said:

Joan, the Holy Spirit seems to help us out when a problem is encountered at the "last moment".  When I lectored, if I was called on at the last minute, Holy Spirit helped.  If I knew I was scheduled and did not practice, everything went "south".

Yes  Cheyanne , I  believe   what  you  say 

.Morn.jpg

Hello  everyone, I  hope   you have a  good day.

It is  a nice  morning here  again.

When i  was in  town yesterday   the weather  was nice as well apart  from it being  a chilly  wind  and   folk  were saying  to me isn't it  cold  and i  said  funny  enough i  am always  feeling  the  cold but today i am okay  but later in  the  afternoon  when i  went to lock my  side  gate it was  windy and i  felt  cold   then. Had    the  heating on in  the morning before i  went out  and put   it off  before i  did   go out and never put it back on till 8 pm  so would of  saved some money.

lightfootfan

Good night Bubs.  Good morning Joan!  I usually don't feel very cold...

Windwalker

We have rain moving through the area. No plans but it's a good reason to stay inside. 

The coffee is good, and I think I heard some distant thunder. If it keeps up, it may put me back to sleep.

Good morning everyone,

I think they should extend the saying March is roaring in like a lamb/going out like a lion or vice versa another month, :laugh3:

Did get the weather alert on my phone yesterday morning. It isn't too bad. Lot of moisture but there is a bit of snow on the ground. We do need the moisture as the other day when I was out using the leaf blower on the flower beds, everything was just dry, dry dry.

Enjoy your day everyone.

lightfootfan

Hi Windwalker, Spice!  Hope you get some rain, Spice!

Windwalker

Hello, Lightfootfan. We have it coming down hard. Just started after some sunshine. :D

Shelly

Good evening! Didn't do a whole lot today. Kenny mowed our yard and the neighbor's yard.

I sat out on the back deck and read for a while. Other than that it has been a peaceful day.

lightfootfan

Mornin' Joan!  Looking forward to Summer here too.