• Firefox
    • Edge
    • Safari
    • Palemoon
    • Brave
    • Vivaldi
    • Opera
    • DuckDuckGo Browser

Trying to work out a problem. Please let me know what browser you use in the Poll selections. Please select in the list. Leave comments if you need to. 

Left vote in Poll section.

I use Firefox most of the time.  However, there have been a very few times I needed to use Google Chrome because the FF browser can't bring up the particular website I need.  One site is AmericanGreetings.  For some reason, it works more proficiently in Google Chrome.  To me, FF is safer.

I primarily use Edge, with Chrome as a backup, they are both recommended to use for my banking,  and using an unsupported browser will cause grief for compensation if your financial accounts are hacked.  Both Edge and Chrome are very similar and use the same engine.   

lightfootfan
2 hours ago, Cheyenne said:

Left vote in Poll section.

Didn't know it was a political thing.  I'll be a right voter.

Politics aside, I use FireFox primarily.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cheyenne said:

What is the difference?

The browser one is just a back up for me and I don't see much of a difference between the two of them.

Always,

Wildman

Note some of the browsers mentioned are not available in the software manager for Linux Mint. Also some mentioned are search engines and not browsers. When using a browser I would caution one make sure that browser is not tracking your every action.

Always,

Wildman

Yes. Some of them aren't available for Linux. I included windows and Linux and Mac users. I use brave, and it has blocked nearly 500,000 trackers so far in the last few months.

image.jpeg