The Country Depot

[Resolved] Condensed / Expanded mode

Linda

When I click on unread content as I always do I get the page in Condensed mode. When I click on Expanded it doesn't change.

This happened all of the sudden and I'm wondering if I clicked on something accidentically and how can I change it back to what is was before where I could see who the last poster was plus time?

Image1.jpg

I tested your account just now. Clicked on condensed and it  shows what you have in your screenshot.

Clickin on the expanded changed it to the one you're looking for.

Make sure you have rebooted your device and or cleared your browser cache.  Sometimes things get stuck. :)

Rebooted pc and cleared the cache but still the same.
I tried with Edge browser and everything works normal and the forum opens in Expanded mode as it always did.
So it must be a browser thing. If I remember well,  I think I had a firefox update yesterday.
I hope it resets itself with the next Firefox update, if not I will have to get use to it.

lightfootfan

I don't usually use 'unread content', and I use Firefox 87.0 (64bit) for Linux.  What I'm seeing there is

Screenshot from 2021-03-27 13-48-32.png

image.png

Try an set your Firefox similar to this. Click on the 3 lines on top of each other to the far right. Click on options. Click on general. Go down to language and appearance fonts and colors click on advance then make your selections click on OK when you are done. This should take care of the problem.

Always,

Wildman

lightfootfan

I don't 'allow pages to set their own fonts' as they often set a font smaller than desired by me.

7 hours ago, lightfootfan said:

I don't 'allow pages to set their own fonts' as they often set a font smaller than desired by me.

If you do that be advised that some games in the arcade or else where may not work as the font needed is not available. The minimum font size set usually works for me.

Always,

Wildman

Windwalker

Thanks for the report. We appreciate reports and input from members. We're checking into this for you. Staff may ask for additional information if needed.

Thanks, :tech:

Windwalker

[RESOLVED]

I have marked this issue as resolved, due to no further activity, or the issue was solved.  Feel free to start a new tio topic, if the problem occurs again. 

Thanks, :tech: